Re: Paintshop and Corel

nospam
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
Fromnospam
Date11/26/2013 20:50 (11/26/2013 14:50)
Message-ID<261120131450237221%nospam@nospam.invalid>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsPeterN (18h & 31m)

In article <eac999158n2nph07sbsfiupt70ndobajfr@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper
I guess not all LeCei externals are the same. My daughter's LeCei is three years old and never caused her a problem. She recently bought a new 3 terabyte external, but couldn't pop for the price of a LeCei.

Sandman
This must be the hardest company name to write, ever. :)

They're called "LaCie", pronounced "La See", and it is french for just "The Company".

Tony Cooper
My daughter calls hers "Lacy". She backs up on Lacy. She hasn't named her new external drive.

i once saw a podcaster do an interview with someone from la cie and got the royal smackdown from one of their employees for saying lacy, not lah-see.

PeterN (18h & 31m)