Re: Paintshop and Corel

Tony Cooper
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromTony Cooper
Date12/05/2013 16:25 (12/05/2013 10:25)
Message-ID<3i61a957mvkfgd9dv8tofbaansmttlc758@4ax.com>
FollowupsSandman (20m)

On 5 Dec 2013 15:03:26 GMT, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <8q31a91t95t5fr4pn07k596onhqjfm0e4v@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper <tonycooper214@gmail.com>wrote:

Tony Cooper Re: Paintshop and Corel 11/25/2013 <m3o699lcu5nkmjftqpss3pdj3bvv0mfkfg@4ax.com>

"When the steps are determined by the developer, and written into the program, a protocol has been established so the action will always be the same. That's a protocol."

Tony Cooper
That's an undeniably correct statement.

Sandman
Correct, I never claimed otherwise.

Then why did you cite it in a post claiming that I didn't know what I was talking about?

My reply to the above was me mocking you over the fact that you were stating the obvious.

So, a correct statement from me is "stating the obvious" and subject to mocking? But, from you, a correct statement is "substantiation"?

Tony Cooper
A protocol is established when the developer determines what will be done. The required code to perform the steps in the protocol the developer comes up with are then written into the program.

-- Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

Sandman (20m)