Re: Paintshop and Corel

YouDontNeedToKnowButItsNoëlle
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromYouDontNeedToKnowButItsNoëlle
Date11/24/2013 22:01 (11/24/2013 22:01)
Message-ID<l6tpff$ps$1@speranza.aioe.org>
FollowsTony Cooper
FollowupsTony Cooper (23m) > YouDontNeedToKnowButItsNoëlle
nospam (56m) > YouDontNeedToKnowButItsNoëlle

Le 22/11/13 16:00, Tony Cooper a écrit :

Tony Cooper
That agrees with what Tim presented at the meeting I attended. However, saying "keep all your files on one drive" might lead some to think those files are vulnerable should that one drive fail. Tim, as anyone with a lick of smarts would know, says that one drive should be backed up to other drives or places.

And what is the rationale for keeping all your files on ONE drive ? I keep my files on several drives (one would not be big enough).

Noëlle Adam