Re: Paintshop and Corel

Sandman
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
Message-ID<slrnl9922k.uhi.mr@irc.sandman.net>
FollowsTony Cooper

In article <oam8995rl7oicangkaqni627nfegeeimpp@4ax.com>, Tony Cooper wrote:

Tony Cooper
"We knew" clearly says "We knew what they were thinking". What else could it mean?

Sandman
The quote:

"you're a hypocrite, but we knew that."

Tony's only possible interpretation:

"you're a hypocrite, but We knew what they were thinking that."

Tony Cooper
No, I wouldn't interpret it that way. I wouldn't write such a dog's breakfast of a sentence.

Sandman
I just inserted your interpretation, that is still quoted above, into the sentence you claimed it clearly replaces. The point was to highlight your higly manufactured "interpretation" that has no relation what so ever to the original comment. Thanks for helping me.

Tony Cooper
You didn't read your own sentence, did you?

I sure did.

Your English is supposed to be better than that.

I see you failed to point to anything in the sentence comprised of nospam and your text interspersed being significant about my knowledge about English.

Sandman
Wow. That's what happens when you quite stuff out of context.

Tony Cooper
Quite so.

Sandman
So just stop doing it.

Tony Cooper
Or that one.

Keep trolling, Tony. Spelling flames and lying is pretty much all you've got. I make plenty of spelling errors, so you have an ample source for your trolling. You're welcome.

-- Sandman[.net]