Re: Paintshop and Corel

PeterN
SubjectRe: Paintshop and Corel
FromPeterN
Date11/28/2013 15:49 (11/28/2013 09:49)
Message-ID<l77l4502f0a@news6.newsguy.com>
FollowsLaszlo Lebrun
FollowupsSavageduck (1h & 42m)

On 11/28/2013 6:15 AM, Laszlo Lebrun wrote:

Laszlo Lebrun
On 22.11.2013 15:30, PeterN wrote:

PeterN
At one time Corel graphics was competitive with PS. It is no longer, for various reasons.

Laszlo Lebrun
Don't forget Corel has since bought PhotoImpact from Ulead and it then got part of the x-Suites. It is extremely powerful, much more than Paintshop and not really less than Photoshop. For my part, I am still using the pretty affordable older Corel X3 and still discover from time to time stunning functionality out of that Photoimpact version...

I made my decision when I got PS7. I had PhotoPaint and Draw. I felt that Adobe had a support base that was wider and more useful to me than Corel.

-- PeterN

Savageduck (1h & 42m)