Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<sandman-70dd8125c6552aa9136fb0efae68dcd7@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit

In article <D4C47639.8F73B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
If you have any reasoning hidden behind your knee jerk accusations and dishonestly attributing the words of others to me it is simply not worth finding. I have no desire to look for a nugget of gold in your massive pile of manure.

Sandman
You just got six links to post where I had reasoned responses to your lies, where you just ignored the posts. Your answer? More ignoring. Whenever your trolling is met with reasoned discussion, you are forced to abandon the thread or subthread. You have no way to combat logic and facts, no way to keep lying as a direct response to actual facts, so you *have to* ignore it. It's the only way you can cope with it.

Snit
Again, you want me to look for some nugget where you say you told the truth among your pile of lies. Not interested.

Sandman
We know you're not interested in reasoned debate.

Snit
Sure I am. Let us discuss:

Sure.

* You falsely misattributing other's words to me

[X] Unsubstantiated claims (http://tinyurl.com/hkfd76t)

I don't know what it is you want to discuss here, really. You are claiming, without substantiation, that I am doing or have done a particular thing. There's not much to discuss.

* You scripting of your trolling

[X] Unsubstantiated claims (http://tinyurl.com/hkfd76t)

Not sure what to discuss here either, you claim there are some scripts for "trolling" but have never pointed to them, shown them or others substantiated their existence.

* You blaming me for YOUR actions

[X] Unsubstantiated claims (http://tinyurl.com/hkfd76t)

Also something that haven't happened, also something you've yet to substantiate and refuse to back up. Not much to discuss other than to note that it is yet another empty claim from you.

But in text you just refuse to and pile lies every time those are mentioned.

Lie #1

You are not able to handle a text medium, so let's Skype.

You have failed, after been asked three times now, to give a valid reason for me to Skype with you. What is my purpose to Skype with you? Why would I want to?

What you snipped from my post:

"You failed to give me a valid reason to Skype with you. I asked you, you did not answer, I told you that I still wanted to know, you snipped it away."

That is a medium where it is harder for you to flat out deny...

Again, assuming I was "flat out denying" something - why would it be "harder" to do it on Skype than on usenet? That doesn't make any sense as stated.

-- Sandman