Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/10/2017 16:51 (02/10/2017 07:51)
Message-ID<aadda7d1-951e-471d-aa48-2c2611ae8d41@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 4:49:00 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/9/17, 3:49 PM, in article sandman-40fef68d7ff10d975fbfd55c144db4cd@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4C23D0E.8F4BB%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

What you did was get your ass handed to you in the main part of this thread so you had to ignore that, but you felt that it was too obvious that you were running away screaming so you tried to post some "humorous" irrelevancy instead in this sub thread.

Snit
Man, I said you had two CSS files and really you had one external file and some embedded CSS. Yeah, that was horrid!

Sandman
Yeah, you made an explicit claim that turned out to be 100% incorrect and when pointed out you ran away ignoring it alltogether.

Snit
I made a claim about embedded CSS being external. I know. Horrid.

Not "horrid" but any web dev worthy of the title can differentiate. So what about your new claim with DW tools? Gonna run from that one, as you so often do from your 'claims'?

Meanwhile you lie non-stop as you attribute the actions of others to me, you ignore Carroll's non-stop lying, and on and on and on. But no point even posting. You are incapable of responding to a full sentence with reason. Hey, Marek, asked me to Skype with him.

Not to hear him tell it. I've seen you state this over and over but you never put up a quote of Marek 'saying' it. This is another thing you do frequently.