Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Marek Novotny
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromMarek Novotny
Date02/10/2017 16:30 (02/10/2017 09:30)
Message-ID<_PudnVkQqO4HQQDFnZ2dnUU7-UudnZ2d@giganews.com>
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSteve Carroll (17m) > Marek Novotny
Snit (26m)

On 2017-02-09, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Hey, Marek, asked me to Skype with him. It is against my better judgment but clearly you want my attention -- so lets Skype. That way it is clear if someone is not listening and giving reasoned responses (hint, you refuse to).

The offer was to get everyone on Skype, not just you... If I wanted to talk to just you, I'd pick up the phone and call you. Remember, you asked to be able to strike any two people from the call list and I refused that. So sure like to lie a lot.

-- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny