Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/10/2017 19:13 (02/10/2017 10:13)
Message-ID<20ff5c11-3743-4003-bc51-c5d50830bb8f@googlegroups.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsMarek Novotny (31m) > Steve Carroll

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 10:18:53 AM UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-02-10, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Instead of arguing why not have your show and I will be a guest.

Marek Novotny
You'll never be a guest on my show, nor will anyone even mention you else I will edit it out. As far as I am concerned, you don't exist in the world of Linux I wish to discuss.

That's how I had read things. These 'my OS is better than your OS' discussions have long since played out, there's just no need to to cover this kind of material in what you mentioned you want to do. No question (as you can see by Snit's questions about you 'open-sourcing' the show) there will be a trolling faction that'll seek to destroy or, at least, tarnish what you're trying to do but that can be dealt with easily enough by blacklisting the idiots who try to push their BS onto your site's comment areas or forum area (a thing I think you'd probably want to have along with the blog). As you mentioned, you can post the videos to your site and leave them open for comments there, just close comments on YouTube where you probably want to host the videos files. You gain a 'face' to the public that you have complete control over where no one can successfully rape your content repeatedly with their persistent and childish BS.