Re: Snit Destroys Sandman P...

Snit
SubjectRe: Snit Destroys Sandman Part 2
Message-ID<D4C5E3CD.8F90D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

On 2/12/17, 1:07 AM, in article sandman-211b0987e3bc3a214dbec5e0f6bdd32b@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4C4F4BD.8F821%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
Oh no in the decade+ you have been trolling me over this I have referred to a "CSS file" instead of the "CSS in your files"

Sandman
No, you explicitly stated that my CSS file didn't validate and you linked to that file. See your lie being ripped to shreds here:

<https://vid.me/Povd>

Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net:

Jonas Eklundh lied: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Period.

Snit
Face it, Sandman, you lied... and for over a decade you have been trolling me over your lie.

Sandman
Number of times we have started new threads about your CSS lie in the last decade:

I said nothing of number of threads. That is you changing topics. Again.

Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net:

Jonas Eklundh lied: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Period.

0 Snit: 40+

That 40 is a really low number since I don't have all the data for the entire decade, I'm afraid

Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net:

Jonas Eklundh lied: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Period.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.