Re: Snit Destroys Sandman P...

RonB
SubjectRe: Snit Destroys Sandman Part 2
FromRonB
Date02/12/2017 20:39 (02/12/2017 19:39)
Message-ID<o7qdl6$qpi$3@dont-email.me>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsSnit (4m)

On 2017-02-12, Marek Novotny <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
Reminds me of how he kept claiming "Absolute Proof" that I lied about Peter's challenge. Then one day, I don't know if you caught or not, he quoted the part where Peter actually said this is a challenge. He can't even keep straight what's going on in his web of lies. Ultimately if he likes the Mac so much, and I don't care honestly, I don't see why he just doesn't leave and go elsewhere. He can be part of a group that drinks the same koolaid he drinks. Just leave us alone here. We don't need this nonsense here. We have enough nonsense to deal with as it is.

"Snit" is a legend in his own mind. He's the only one delusional enough to believe his own horseshit.

-- Linux -- what Windows wants to be when it grows up

Snit (4m)