Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/09/2017 17:03 (02/09/2017 08:03)
Message-ID<f8347466-ec94-4fa7-bf9c-689acf234efc@googlegroups.com>
FollowupsSandman (32m) > Steve Carroll

On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 11:33:27 PM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman

I am actually having a severe CSS problem on my site right now, which is visible on that screenshot. And it totally boggles me.

Steve Carroll
Weird... looks like it might be related to the line-height on the body but even making that 0 doesn't remove all of them. Still, this is not an error, just a design issue.

And maybe removing overflow:auto from... #feed_grid .feeditem a.feed

Sorry, I meant to post a quick video I made but I got slammed with phone calls. <https://vid.me/9ROW> You'll have to rejiggle stuff but I think that might be the ticket (I did what I said earlier).

Sandman
Hmmm, when removing line-height of the body and overflow from the selector you mentioned, I still get a bit of white, smaller, but it's still there. What else did you do?

Nothing else... but I suggest you check those kinds of things on various containers, though.