Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/09/2017 01:35 (02/08/2017 16:35)
Message-ID<6130fee6-669d-4ed8-a22e-caf80ff86c62@googlegroups.com>
FollowsKelsey Bjarnason

On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 5:30:05 PM UTC-7, Kelsey Bjarnason wrote:

Kelsey Bjarnason
On Wed, 08 Feb 2017 10:20:48 -0800, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 10:44:22 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/8/17, 9:51 AM, in article D4C09A90.8F165%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com, "Snit" <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

More than a decade later, and in a different group, Sandman is STILL lying about his CSS:

On 2/7/17, 11:27 PM, in article sandman-f6d45685d946ef1ca402b3326854b9aa@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

<https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?

uri=http%3A%2F%2Fweb.archive.org%2Fweb%2F20060519191417cs_%2Fhttp%3A%2F

Kelsey Bjarnason
%2Fwww>>

Snit
.

andman.net%2Fatlas%2Finclude%

Kelsey Bjarnason
2Fstyles_plain.php&profile=css3&usermedium=all&w>>

r ning=1&vextwarning=&lang=en>

And, lo and behold - it validates perfectly, thus 100% exposing your lie.

I noted was every one of your home pages had CSS that was not valid. You moved goal posts to say that every single CSS file itself had errors. This is a direct lie from you.

This PDF gives direct links to the validation of every page: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-css-detail.pdf>

You looked at the date shown on page 1. I show the errors you had, but if you do not trust my PDF, click the very top (black) link.

<https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://

Kelsey Bjarnason
web.archive.org/we

Snit
b/20060519191417/http://www.sandman.net/

Kelsey Bjarnason
&warning=0&profile=css21&usermedium>>>>all>

Snit
And, of course, it shows errors in these CSS files:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060509220758cs_/http://www.sandman.net/

Kelsey Bjarnason
atlas/in

Snit
clude/styles_plain.php

http://web.archive.org/web/20060519191417/http://www.sandman.net/

Once again, Sandman, your lies are trivial to show. I pointed out your CSS had errors. You fixed it and then your ego got in your way and you felt you had to deny it. You lied. And here you are, over a decade later, STILL lying about it.

You cannot stop yourself from lying.

Looking at the errors you had...

Steve Carroll
You wasted your life? Yes, we know. If you hadn't, you may have been able to...

const posters = ["owl","Snit","Slimer","Marek","RonB","Melzzzzz","Mike

Kelsey Bjarnason
Weaver","chrisv","PeterK","FeebR","ChrisA","GreyCloud","vallor","Godhe","tmelmosfire","Sandman","WilliamP","DFS","Tim"];

Steve Carroll
function moronRemover(arr) { let argList = arr.slice.call(arguments); argList.splice(0,1); return arr.filter(function(moron) { return argList.indexOf(moron) === -1; }); }

moronRemover(posters, "Snit","tmelmosfire","Mike Weaver","FeebR");

Kelsey Bjarnason
If you defined an array containing the names up at the top, why are you passing in a collection of literals here, instead of the array?

Because 'arguments', in javascript, is merely an array like object (I was essentially trying to demonstrate that with this example), it's not an actual array so it doesn't have available to it all the methods that an array does.