Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/10/2017 19:33 (02/10/2017 10:33)
Message-ID<3fa6a858-00e2-4328-94ae-e1e2988fb8e0@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 10:27:07 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/10/17, 10:18 AM, in article EsidnbC5X9hqaADFnZ2dnUU7-ImdnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-02-10, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Instead of arguing why not have your show and I will be a guest.

Marek Novotny
You'll never be a guest on my show, nor will anyone even mention you else I will edit it out. As far as I am concerned, you don't exist in the world of Linux I wish to discuss.

Snit
Sure

He's obviously "Sure", so whatever your med mixing led you to believe prior to this, it's obvious he's not taking the bait so you can stop begging him to Skype with you now ;)