Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4CA004F.90149%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSnit (34m)
Sandman (2h & 18m) > Snit

On 2/15/17, 12:49 PM, in article sandman-8fba4866badd3fe87c0bb6c7389fe289@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4C9EE03.900FC%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
I just want him to move the hell on. Hey, open deal -- if Sandman stops trolling me and removes all the accusations he has about me from his site

Sandman
What accusations?

How about the ones posted to your site? How about the accusations where you attribute the words of names other than "Snit" (me) to me. How about just stopping ALL that nonsense.

Snit
I will remove the PDFs that show his CSS failing from my site.

Sandman
Why would I care about what you have on your site?

OK, if you do not care than I will leave them. I absolutely prefer if you would remove your attacks against me from your site and stop posting them to Usenet.

Snit
In other words: if Sandman agrees to remove his lies (even if he does not admit they are lies)

Sandman
What supposed lies?

All of the "digests" and other nonsense. Look at ANY of your pages dealing with me.

Snit
I will remove those PDFs from my site.

Sandman
I don't give a shit what PDF's you have on your site, Snit. What gave you the idea that I did? That's hilarious!

You have been trolling me over them for more than a decade.

Snit
Not sure if I have any other examples of my "task" to get all the pages... so that task will have to be dropped, too (or I will have to update the software I used to make it). But so be it... I will drop that task if Sandman drops his trolling over his CSS.

Sandman
40+ threads about your CSS lies, 0 from me. I wonder who is going to "drop" it, ey? :-D

First: you focus on threads and not posts. That is dishonest or deceptive at the very best. It is certainly not an honest metric. That is the type of nonsense I am in reference to.

Snit
Sandman: deal?

To be clear: you cannot just deny your trolling -- you HAVE to stop and HAVE to remove those pages from your site. ALL of them. NO trolling me on your site. NO trolling me in Usenet. NO trolling me or lying about me anywhere over how much this rips you apart.

Sandman
You're a hoot! You work so hard to fit the Objective Troll Criteria with your every post.

Will you agree... or not?

To NOT agree means you are going to continue to attribute the words of posts not from "Snit" to me (which is dishonest of you), you will continue to leave up and maybe even add attacks on your site about me, you will continue to blame ME for your actions of posting that nonsense, etc.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit (34m)
Sandman (2h & 18m) > Snit