SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4C73BCF.8FBE1%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsDFS

On 2/13/17, 10:24 AM, in article o7spu4$unf$4@dont-email.me, "DFS" <nospam@dfs.com>wrote:

DFS
On 2/13/2017 11:57 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
I even thank Michael for pointing out the errors since most of them was due to a program error (i.e. not incompetence, which I'm sure was his angle on the validation errors - I just *can't* get my code to validate, I don't know how :)

DFS
V?lkommen Sandman!

FYI:

Today www.sandman.net throws 46 errors and 33 warnings at validator.w3.org

Errors (46) ? Hide all errors ? Show all errors

1 The encoding utf8 is not the preferred name of the character encoding in use. The preferred name is utf-8. (Charmod C024)

2 The charset attribute on the link element is obsolete. Use an HTTP Content-Type header on the linked resource instead. (10)

3 The language attribute on the script element is obsolete. Use the type attribute instead.

4 Bad value _new for attribute target on element a: Reserved keyword new used. (8)

5 Bad value for attribute target on element a: Browsing context name must be at least one character long. (18)

6 No space between attributes. (2)

7 Quote ' in attribute name. Probable cause: Matching quote missing somewhere earlier. (4)

8 Attribute _new'' not allowed on element a at this point. (2)

Warnings (33) ? Hide all warnings ? Show all warnings

1 The border attribute is obsolete. Consider specifying img { border: 0; } in CSS instead. (31)

2 Attribute _new'' is not serializable as XML 1.0. (2)

If you fix them Snit and I get credit for teaching you how to develop websites... you're welcome.

You get credit for noting he had errors. Nothing more.

But what happened is I did much the same for Sandman -- noted errors. They are NOT a big deal, but they are there. Fine.

Sandman then fixed the errors (good!) but then his ego got in his way and he denied it. Um, whatever. Even that is not THAT big of a deal.

But he lost it. He started trolling me with scripted tools, posting his lies to his trolling website, and following me from forum to forum (he and Carroll are insanely obsessed).

THEN he tells the lie he did not care I pointed out some errors in his CSS. I mean, really, he has been lashing out with anger for over a decade over something he says he does not care about.

Just insane.

And it is not like it is hard to show his CSS failed validation:

Jonas Eklundh lied: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.