Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4C0C38D.8F1D8%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (10h & 51m)

On 2/8/17, 12:27 PM, in article sandman-d64cbd6ba01cd4884d7c82d5c8c1ef0b@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4C0B70A.8F1B0%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
This PDF gives direct links to the validation of every page:

Sandman
..of the HTML presented by the WayBackMachine, not the HTML as it was on my homepage

*ELEVEN YEARS AGO*.

Here is a link to the *CSS* validating for my page on one of the dates you have used as "support" (which of course is *NOT* the date your claim is relevant to);

That's for the date 2006-05-19, your claim was made on 2006-05-31

Snit was unable to counter this, so he ignored it, like he always does - he can't support his claims so he runs and hides.

I showed EVERY date in the WBM (up to that point), AND I pointed out the direct page, AND I pointed out the then-current Google archive which showed the error.

And even Tim Adams, hardly a friend of mine, noted that later in the same day -- AFTER I noted your errors -- they were fixed.

Face it, Sandman, just as with your false attributions of others words to me, your denial of changing your CSS is a flat out lie. That is not a question. That is not a debate. That is not a request for you to defend yourself.

It is simply a fact:

* You changed your CSS when I noted errors. * You falsely attribute the words of others to me.

Those are facts. Period.

But you will NEVER admit to facts... and I keep responding to you anyway. For you it is all about getting attention. ...

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Sandman (10h & 51m)