Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<sandman-b5d86fd78d4c7aba1d30ed858a9ae340@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSteve Carroll (5m) > Sandman
Snit (9m) > Sandman

In article <D4CB3F78.90375%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Sandman
Not sure how many times I've asked now and you've ignored the question: Why? Why would I want to Skype with you?

Snit
Already answered: since it would bypass your primary trolling games which work in text you would never want to.

Sandman
Your lying aside, what reason do I have to Skype with you? Why is it so hard for you to answer this?

And I ask again - What accusations?

Snit
Any and all.

Sandman
And now I ask for the third time - *What accusations?*

Snit
I have answered repeatedly: your accusations where you obsess over me

Sandman
Such as?

Snit
claiming I have forged PDFs

Sandman
I have no "accusations" of you forging PDF's, I have fully substantiated claims that you forged PDF's. Stop trying to drag up arguments from the past.

Snit
accusing me of using names I have not

Sandman
Which I have never done.

Snit
and on and on and on and on and on.

Sandman
yet you can't point to a single one! Go figure.

Snit
But no matter how many times I answer your question you can snip it and otherwise play games and say I have not (see below for perfect examples). In text.

In a Skype session that would be harder -- hence the reason you will never Skype.

Sandman
Why do you imagine that facts and logic is "harder" via Skype?

Snit
You have all sorts of accusations about me using socks,

Sandman
Nope, none of that. I have substantiated claims however. You know, those facts you fear so much.

Snit
Even if you claim to believe it you make the accusation (which also shows your obsession with me).

Sandman
You need to look up the word "accusation". When you "accuse" someone for something, that is merely a claim. That's your style, you accuse people of things. I don't accuse, I claim and then I substantiate that claim. And as long as that substantiation is uncountered, it stands as full substantiation for the claim and as such is not a mere "accusation". Accusations are for people to feeble to provide substantiation. Like you.

Snit
all sorts of nonsense trolling.

Sandman
Yet none that you can point to.

Snit
I just noted it.

Sandman
Nope, you just accused me for it, without providing any substantiation. Go figure.

Snit ignored the rest since he can't deal with reasoned discussion, or respond to any of the points I raise below, further feeding his snipping/ignoring statistics:

Snit
Since you cannot handle text without trolling: <https://youtu.be/lF8yk7ul4Mw>.

This post of yours now is logged as "Ignoring 99%" in the snip/ignore statistics of your responses (or lack of responses) to my posts that does not log your trolling:

<http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snitsnip>

-- Sandman