Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4CB8F18.90441%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

On 2/16/17, 3:08 PM, in article sandman-9a04f4793e4996629942a2288a02a4a1@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4CB5EBF.903D5%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

This post of yours now is logged as "Ignoring 99%" in the snip/ignore statistics of your responses (or lack of responses) to my posts that does not log your trolling: <http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snitsnip>

Steve Carroll
Where is the RTS?

Sandman
Here: http://usenet.sandman.net/TrollScoring

Snit
Let me guess: that was made close to the time I showed your CSS to not pass validation, right?

Sandman
Not really, here is when you asked me to create the Objective Troll Criteria:

Snit 04/28/2004 08:56:16 PM <BCB54C60.4C654%snit@nospam.cableone.com>

"What is your objective criteria for calling someone a troll?"

This is where you lied about my CSS

Snit 05/31/2006 11:23:14 AM <C0A2AE92.50295%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>

"your CSS does not validate correctly"

And this is where you asked me nicely to show you the network of people that call you a troll, something I called the Relational Troll Scoring.

Snit 07/04/2006 10:05:37 AM <C0CF6F61.53F03%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>

"please support your claims of who does and does not have any network of people calling whoever names..."

Mind you, it was a bit of work, so it wasn't done until later. Google Groups won't let me search for it at the moment, saying a "new version of the application" is needed, telling me to reload, but nothing happens. It's also not in my index any longer I'm afraid. I'll let you know if I find it.

Responding with a video to bypass as least some of the lying / trolling games of Sandman (Jonas Eklundh): <https://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0>.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.