Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4C38D28.8F69B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (10h & 34m) > Snit

On 2/10/17, 3:04 PM, in article sandman-4018d53eb3b22f2e3a691e803a4d8b2d@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Snit
If you have any reasoning hidden behind your knee jerk accusations and dishonestly attributing the words of others to me it is simply not worth finding. I have no desire to look for a nugget of gold in your massive pile of manure.

Sandman
You just got six links to post where I had reasoned responses to your lies, where you just ignored the posts. Your answer? More ignoring. Whenever your trolling is met with reasoned discussion, you are forced to abandon the thread or subthread. You have no way to combat logic and facts, no way to keep lying as a direct response to actual facts, so you *have to* ignore it. It's the only way you can cope with it.

Again, you want me to look for some nugget where you say you told the truth among your pile of lies. Not interested. Let's Skype where your flooding is less easy to do.

But you will not -- because your flooding is less easy to do.

Topics:

* You falsely misattributing other's words to me * You scripting of your trolling * You blaming me for YOUR actions

But you will run. You will always run. You will run IN text, and you will run FROM a Skype.

All you want is attention.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Sandman (10h & 34m) > Snit