Followsvallor
FollowupsSteve Carroll (13h & 22m)
vallor (17h & 46m) > Snit

On 2/11/17, 5:49 PM, in article eg9posF70s6U6@mid.individual.net, "vallor" <vallor@cultnix.org>wrote:

vallor
On Sat, 11 Feb 2017 17:10:44 -0700, Snit wrote:

Snit
Jonas Eklundh lied: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Period.

vallor
[9 times in the same post]

Unbelievable. "Snit" really is the scum of the Earth.

This is sorta like how you accused me of spamming the group for RESPONDING to a large number of the trolling posts against me.

Hillarious.

Keep in mind you backed Sandman even after I provided 100% proof I was correct his CSS did not validate, AND showed specifics on his moving of goal posts and direct lies.

<https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>

I will feel free to post a link to that EVERY time Jonas Eklundh trolls me... he has been doing it for over 10 years... even though the proof of his CSS failing for EVERY example of his WBM archived versions has been available the full time:

<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/sandman/sandman-archive.pdf>

Absolute proof of my claim... and a decade later he STILL is trolling me. Now THAT is an example of "Google Seeding"... but from Sandman, not me.

Oh, and then we can look at Peter K?hlmann. Keep in mind I do not and will not mention the business sites Sandman is associated with. Peter does that to me pretty much daily and you do not say a word.

Your bias is showing. :)

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll (13h & 22m)
vallor (17h & 46m) > Snit