SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4C330F4.8F5BE%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On 2/10/17, 8:30 AM, in article _PudnVkQqO4HQQDFnZ2dnUU7-UudnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-02-09, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Hey, Marek, asked me to Skype with him. It is against my better judgment but clearly you want my attention -- so lets Skype. That way it is clear if someone is not listening and giving reasoned responses (hint, you refuse to).

Marek Novotny
The offer was to get everyone on Skype, not just you...

You specifically asked ME... and said you would invite others, too.

I accepted. So when did you want to do it? My guess: you never will. Comes down to this: text is a much easier forum to lie in and cut people off and make things up. In a Skype session it would be MUCH harder for you to troll the way you do.

Sandman is the same way: right now he is in a major frenzy. In text he can easily snip and just label every sentence a "lie" or whatever without any real thought. Then he claims to have pointed out lies (oh no, I said embedded CSS was a separate file and do not recall details of his CSS nonsense from OVER a decade ago!) But the fact is NOW he is still using his scripted trolling, NOW he is still falsely attributing the words of others to me, etc.

If I wanted to talk to just you, I'd pick up the phone and call you.

Harder to record... so let's do your first suggestion and Skype. Or if you want to call let's schedule it and I will set it up so I can record.

Remember, you asked to be able to strike any two people from the call list and I refused that. So sure like to lie a lot.

Hey, I have said I am fine with Sandman... but you asked to talk to ME. So let's talk. Comes down to in about two minutes of discussing your ego issues you would likely be crying. Seriously, in text it is easy for you to pretend it is something else. In a Skype all I would have to do is ask you why you jumped in to help Peter with the question he asked even AS you denied he asked the question and you would be stammering and hemming and hawing and trying to make excuses and then find a way to say you need to go.

There is no way for you to back out of this trolling of yours in a voice conversation. And it would be posted for others to listen to later.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.