Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<sandman-43ab5d360e4bcd0ccf757163a3723758@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit
Followupschrisv (6h & 46m)
Snit (8h & 33m) > Sandman

In article <D4C640A1.8FA55%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/11/17, 3:21 PM, in article sandman-1941730eff69bb1bd00dad932f04a480@individual.net, "Sandman"

Sandman
<http://web.archive.org/web/20060519191417/http://www.sandman.net>

Snit
And on that page we see YOUR code:

Do you, Jonas Eklundh, understand why that is invalid CSS?

Snip and run, it's all you can do. Here is your claim again, the one you keep snipping and running from:

Snit Sandman still lying about his CSS 02/08/2017 <D4C09A90.8F165%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"And, of course, it shows errors in these CSS files:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060509220758cs_/http://www.sandman.net/ atlas/include/styles_plain.php"

Which of course is a lie. You can only find errors in the by-WayBackMachine- edited HTML code. Nor can you find errors from the WBM that is relevant to the date on which you started your lie.

Remember, I have no "pride" invested in my CSS. You claimed it didn't validate, I checked it and it validated. You have since then admitted that you validated it using an older CSS standard, further showcasing your dishonesty.

-- Sandman

chrisv (6h & 46m)
Snit (8h & 33m) > Sandman