Re: Sandman still lying abo...

INDIANA@THESTATES
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromINDIANA@THESTATES
Date02/10/2017 21:21 (02/10/2017 21:21)
Message-ID<dd745dd3246f7625be02a9a0699276cc@dizum.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny
Followupschrisv (20m)
Snit (56m)

On Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:44:20 -0500, Silver Slimer <.m@nsn.s>said:

Marek Novotny

On 2017-02-10 12:18 PM, Marek Novotny wrote:

On 2017-02-10, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Steve Carroll
Instead of arguing why not have your show and I will be a guest.

You'll never be a guest on my show, nor will anyone even mention you else I will edit it out. As far as I am concerned, you don't exist in the world of Linux I wish to discuss.

Marek Novotny
I'm just waiting for him to call you a sexist, racist, misogynist, white supremacist Nazi like every other leftist twat does to people who prevent them from getting their way.

Oh, so you *aren't* any of those? Hmm...

How do you feel about the fact that your chances of being violently attacked by black guys or muslims is practically nil, while the chances that another white male attacks you is very high - making your fear of the former groups seem a bit "insane", to say the least?

What is your take on womens' right to safe abortions considering that so many white ladies get them?

Are you aware that de-funding planned parenthood puts men at risk of getting STDs because a lot of what PP does is test for such things?

When you call other males "twats" as an epithet, isn't that a direct display of your misogyny? ...or do you have so much respect for women that "twat" is actually a compliment when you use it?

-- The Crossroads of America

chrisv (20m)
Snit (56m)