Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4CBACD7.9046D%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (3h & 54m) > Snit

On 2/16/17, 3:20 PM, in article sandman-48b334356211cf45479570c6d22b2e73@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
Found it:

Sandman 07/25/2006 02:25:35 PM <mr-BEC8DA.14253525072006@individual.net>

"I'm letting you know that you can now submit quotes to the Relational Troll Scoring."

Sorry for the delay

You also made it so those YOU deemed to be trolls or socks were unable to submit or their submissions were counted for less.

In other words, you used even this to push your lies.

[Giving you another chance to see if you have figured out how to respond to text without just flat out lying... frankly I doubt you have -- but keep in mind your lies are well documented in the video responses: <https://goo.gl/Fho5Nq>.]

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Sandman (3h & 54m) > Snit