Re: Sandman still lying abo...

DFS
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromDFS
Date02/13/2017 18:24 (02/13/2017 12:24)
Message-ID<o7spu4$unf$4@dont-email.me>
FollowupsSnit (7m)
Steve Carroll (16m)
Sandman (12h & 25m)

On 2/13/2017 11:57 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
I even thank Michael for pointing out the errors since most of them was due to a program error (i.e. not incompetence, which I'm sure was his angle on the validation errors - I just *can't* get my code to validate, I don't know how :)

V?lkommen Sandman!

FYI:

Today www.sandman.net throws 46 errors and 33 warnings at validator.w3.org

Errors (46) ? Hide all errors ? Show all errors

1 The encoding utf8 is not the preferred name of the character encoding in use. The preferred name is utf-8. (Charmod C024)

2 The charset attribute on the link element is obsolete. Use an HTTP Content-Type header on the linked resource instead. (10)

3 The language attribute on the script element is obsolete. Use the type attribute instead.

4 Bad value _new for attribute target on element a: Reserved keyword new used. (8)

5 Bad value for attribute target on element a: Browsing context name must be at least one character long. (18)

6 No space between attributes. (2)

7 Quote ' in attribute name. Probable cause: Matching quote missing somewhere earlier. (4)

8 Attribute _new'' not allowed on element a at this point. (2)

Warnings (33) ? Hide all warnings ? Show all warnings

1 The border attribute is obsolete. Consider specifying img { border: 0; } in CSS instead. (31)

2 Attribute _new'' is not serializable as XML 1.0. (2)

If you fix them Snit and I get credit for teaching you how to develop websites... you're welcome.

Snit (7m)
Steve Carroll (16m)
Sandman (12h & 25m)