Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4C72548.8FB9B%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (1h) > Snit

On 2/13/17, 12:23 AM, in article sandman-43ab5d360e4bcd0ccf757163a3723758@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4C640A1.8FA55%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/11/17, 3:21 PM, in article sandman-1941730eff69bb1bd00dad932f04a480@individual.net, "Sandman"

Sandman
<http://web.archive.org/web/20060519191417/http://www.sandman.net>

Snit
And on that page we see YOUR code:

Do you, Jonas Eklundh, understand why that is invalid CSS?

Sandman
Snip and run, it's all you can do. Here is your claim again, the one you keep snipping and running from:

Snit Sandman still lying about his CSS 02/08/2017 <D4C09A90.8F165%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>

"And, of course, it shows errors in these CSS files:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060509220758cs_/http://www.sandman.net/ atlas/include/styles_plain.php"

Which of course is a lie. You can only find errors in the by-WayBackMachine- edited HTML code. Nor can you find errors from the WBM that is relevant to the date on which you started your lie.

Remember, I have no "pride" invested in my CSS.

Yet for over a decade you have been trolling me based on my noting you had errors.

Invalid CSS shown on sandman.net:

Correct way to center: <http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_align.asp>

Jonas Eklundh lied: <https://youtu.be/5OfWsoPAg7o>. Period.

You claimed it didn't validate, I checked it and it validated.

You left out the step where you saw it did not validate and then you corrected it.

You have since then admitted that you validated it using an older CSS standard, further showcasing your dishonesty.

Ten years later, as you obsess, I said a number of incorrect things: version of CSS, that it was "embedded" and not "inline", etc. Sure, unlike you have not spent 10 years of my life focused on your CSS not validating. WHO THE HELL CARES?

What I care about is you have been trolling me over it this whole time. So let's and discuss your CSS and these topics:

* You falsely misattributing other's words to me * You scripting of your trolling * You blaming me for YOUR actions

But you never will. In text it is much easier to cut sentences off, obfuscate, and script your trolling. In voice you cannot do that.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Sandman (1h) > Snit