Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/16/2017 21:59 (02/16/2017 12:59)
Message-ID<c63c245e-b475-488d-9377-fd1c3e47d1f9@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 at 1:51:06 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 2/16/17, 1:32 PM, in article sandman-2e54711d217cb2866e3a3cb47aa299a5@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <43d8ba07-529e-48bc-b13e-2d6571f034a0@googlegroups.com>, Steve Carroll wrote:

This post of yours now is logged as "Ignoring 99%" in the snip/ignore statistics of your responses (or lack of responses) to my posts that does not log your trolling: <http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snitsnip>

Steve Carroll
Where is the RTS?

Sandman
Here: http://usenet.sandman.net/TrollScoring

Snit
Let me guess: that was made close to the time I showed your CSS to not pass validation, right?

I think it may have been around then. But you should remember because you tried to stuff the ballot box (while I never added a thing) yet, you screamed as if I cut your legs off. Yeah... it was fun ;)