Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4C137E4.8F2E7%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsHymen

On 2/8/17, 7:28 PM, in article o7gk52$17k4$1@gioia.aioe.org, "Hymen" <subby2419@consultant.org>wrote:

Steve Carroll
LOL! We've made no "flooding script", fool... and I can't even imagine why something like this would be included. While Sandman may be able to do so, I wouldn't have the first clue about how to write a script that flooded usenet newsgroups. If you ever bothered to notice, most everything I've ever shown in javascript is stuff on the front end. I've done some things with node.js (MEAN stack stuff) but that's about it. In any event, as a web developer this is the language you should be working on instead of trolling usenet 24/7. You should be spending your time here:

<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript>

Silver Slimer
If Comrade Snot could spend all of the time he spends trolling here looking for a job, his kids wouldn't have to roast cockroaches as his wife hunts squirrels and pigeons.

Think it over, Comrade Snot.

- -- Silver Slimer

Hymen
Comes down to you not being able to prove your claims.

He makes them out of insecurity, not because even he believe them.

For example, you assume snit has no job. Where is your proof of that claim?

It is his fantasy of me.

You don't know if snit works or he doesn't so you simply make up false facts. An example of gaslighting in fact.

I am accused of being a paid troll (having a job) and of having no job (not being a paid troll or having any other job). It is not about me, though, it is about their own insecurity.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.