Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4C0C490.8F1DC%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (10h & 50m) > Snit

On 2/8/17, 12:10 PM, in article sandman-9200d1ced608f87660a7da2136c571e7@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <2f2c171c-01c3-4834-99b1-6abddbe0aba2@googlegroups.com>, Steve Carroll wrote:

<snip Snit's CSS lies>

Steve Carroll
Big deal... lots of sites have CSS errors (and worse). Generally speaking, CSS errors are really only problematic when they screw up the layout, look (i.e. animation).

Sandman
Indeed.

Funny how you do not call Carroll out on his moving of goal posts.

Nobody said the errors were bad (or at least all bad). What was noted is you lied about them. And you did.

* You changed your CSS when I noted errors. * You falsely attribute the words of others to me.

Those are facts. Period.

But you will NEVER admit to facts... and I keep responding to you anyway. For you it is all about getting attention. When I stop responding to your pleas for attention you will try to find other ways to get it (perhaps directly or through Carroll whom you co-troll with). 100% predictable.

Validation is of little concern to me, never has been.

Yet you have been freaking out over it for a decade. ...

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Sandman (10h & 50m) > Snit