Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<sandman-4ec6e72206a7783a1645da99095f9805@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (12m) > Sandman

In article <D4CB1A09.902F9%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
If you believe the above is true then bypass my games with a Skype.

Not sure how many times I've asked now and you've ignored the question: Why? Why would I want to Skype with you?

What you had to ignore in your post:

I just want him to move the hell on. Hey, open deal -- if Sandman stops trolling me and removes all the accusations he has about me from his site

Sandman
What accusations?

Snit
How about the ones posted to your site?

Sandman
And I ask again - What accusations?

Snit
Any and all.

And now I ask for the third time - *What accusations?*

You have all sorts of accusations about me using socks,

Nope, none of that. I have substantiated claims however. You know, those facts you fear so much.

about me forging PDFs

Substantiated claims.

all sorts of nonsense trolling.

Yet none that you can point to.

No, I do not care if you claim they are true.

I don't care what you care about, so I don't even know why you are typing those letters in a post directed at me.

They are a testiment to your frustration and anger.

I don't care if you claim that is true.

They are proof of your inability to stop trolling.

I don't care if you claim that is true.

And since you cannot answer in text can we Skype?

Funny, coming from the guy that have yet to answer my question above.

How about the accusations where you attribute the words of names other than "Snit" (me) to me.

Sandman
I only ever attribute posts to you on posts made by you.

Snit
See: text does not work for you.

Works fine for me, don't know what problems you're having with it. have you tried turning it off and on again?

Yes or no: do you attribute the words of people other than "Snit" (me) to me? Simple question.

Nope. I only ever attribute posts from you with your handle.

The answer is you do.

Unsubstantiated claim

But you cannot admit it in text. So let's Skype.

Why?

How about just stopping ALL that nonsense.

Sandman
What nonsense?

Snit
In text you are not able to understand.

Understand what?

Let's Skype.

Why?

On and on you go...

Sounds like it's snipping time for Snit. Run away little boy, it's all you've got when I respond with a reasonable discussion. What you snipped:

I will remove the PDFs that show his CSS failing from my site.

Sandman
Why would I care about what you have on your site?

Snit
OK, if you do not care than I will leave them.

You actually thought I gave a flying shit what you have on your site? That's hilarious.

I absolutely prefer if you would remove your attacks against me from your site

What attacks?

and stop posting them to Usenet.

Where did I do that?

In other words: if Sandman agrees to remove his lies (even if he does not admit they are lies)

Sandman
What supposed lies?

Snit
All of the "digests" and other nonsense.

There are no "lies" in any of my digests, many of which aren't even about you.

Look at ANY of your pages dealing with me.

What about them?

I will remove those PDFs from my site.

Sandman
I don't give a shit what PDF's you have on your site, Snit. What gave you the idea that I did? That's hilarious!

Snit
You have been trolling me over them for more than a decade.

40+ threads about your CSS lie from you - 0 from me.

Not sure if I have any other examples of my "task" to get all the pages... so that task will have to be dropped, too (or I will have to update the software I used to make it). But so be it... I will drop that task if Sandman drops his trolling over his CSS.

Sandman
40+ threads about your CSS lies, 0 from me. I wonder who is going to "drop" it, ey? :-D

Snit
First: you focus on threads and not posts.

Again, it's the guy that keeps bringing up these decade old lies of yours that is the one that needs to let it go - not the one that never brings it up. That would be me.

That is dishonest or deceptive at the very best.

Incorrect, when I point out your obsession with your exposed lie, a good way to point to it is the numerous times you've created new threads about it without being prompted by me.

It is certainly not an honest metric.

Keep telling yourself that.

Sandman: deal?

To be clear: you cannot just deny your trolling -- you HAVE to stop and HAVE to remove those pages from your site. ALL of them. NO trolling me on your site. NO trolling me in Usenet. NO trolling me or lying about me anywhere over how much this rips you apart.

Sandman
You're a hoot! You work so hard to fit the Objective Troll Criteria with your every post.

Snit
Will you agree... or not?

I can't agree to remove something you have yet to show even exists, now can I? Will you agree to stop hitting your kids?

To NOT agree means you are going to continue to attribute the words of posts not from "Snit" to me

If you post to usenet, and I respond to that post, I will attribute it with your handle. It's just that easy. If you don't want me to attribute your posts to you, then don't post at all. Do we have a deal?

(which is dishonest of you), you will continue to leave up and maybe even add attacks on your site about me

I can not "leave up" something that doesn't exist.

you will continue to blame ME for your actions of posting that nonsense, etc.

I will continue to point out and substantiate the *fact* that the Objective Troll Criteria was requested by you, as well as the Relational Troll Scoring.

This was probably your biggest mistake of all time - ask for substantiation from someone that has the means to provide it in droves, for years and years and years, from someone that could fully document your trolling and visualise it for everyone to see (as if they needed it, but still).

-- Sandman

Snit (12m) > Sandman