Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Steve Carroll
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromSteve Carroll
Date02/13/2017 18:41 (02/13/2017 09:41)
Message-ID<9f40547d-250f-4efa-b4db-1bff606386a5@googlegroups.com>
FollowsDFS

On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 10:22:59 AM UTC-7, DFS wrote:

DFS
On 2/13/2017 11:57 AM, Sandman wrote:

Sandman
I even thank Michael for pointing out the errors since most of them was due to a program error (i.e. not incompetence, which I'm sure was his angle on the validation errors - I just *can't* get my code to validate, I don't know how :)

DFS
Välkommen Sandman! FYI: Today www.sandman.net throws 46 errors and 33 warnings at validator.w3.org Errors (46) · Hide all errors · Show all errors 1 The encoding utf8 is not the preferred name of the character encoding in use. The preferred name is utf-8. (Charmod C024) 2 The charset attribute on the link element is obsolete. Use an HTTP Content-Type header on the linked resource instead. (10) 3 The language attribute on the script element is obsolete. Use the type attribute instead. 4 Bad value _new for attribute target on element a: Reserved keyword new used. (8) 5 Bad value for attribute target on element a: Browsing context name must be at least one character long. (18) 6 No space between attributes. (2) 7 Quote ' in attribute name. Probable cause: Matching quote missing somewhere earlier. (4) 8 Attribute _new'' not allowed on element a at this point. (2) Warnings (33) · Hide all warnings · Show all warnings 1 The border attribute is obsolete. Consider specifying img { border: 0; } in CSS instead. (31) 2 Attribute _new'' is not serializable as XML 1.0. (2) If you fix them Snit and I get credit for teaching you how to develop websites... you're welcome.

LOL! You probably have a better understanding of his Atlas system than Snit does ;)

https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fprescottcomputerguy.com%2Fscreenflow%2F