Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4C0B70A.8F1B0%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSteve Carroll (14m)
Sandman (35m) > Snit

On 2/8/17, 11:47 AM, in article sandman-2f1c70b1e785f99110c01eda066c5c14@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

You note you have only one home page on that site, which was never in question. What was noted is you have more than one CSS file tied to that page and you looked at only one.

You also validated against a different standard than was the accepted one at the time. Really you just used things that were proposed on that page. The errors were fine.

But you felt the need to lie and deny your errors. Just just lie habitually -- keep in mind nobody is putting you down for the validation errors... what is being noted is your lies.

Face it, you lied. Your CSS did not validate... I noted it and you changed it. Cool. Then your ego got in the way and you lied... and here you are, YEARS later, still freaking out over it.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.