Välkommen Sandman!

Tack :)

FYI:

Today www.sandman.net throws 46 errors and 33 warnings at validator.w3.org

Only 43 as far as I can make out, but again, the code is dynamically generated :)

1 The encoding utf8 is not the preferred name of the character encoding in use. The preferred name is utf-8. (Charmod C024)

Aha, html validation, thought you meant css validation. :)

<snip list>

Yeah, like I've said many times, validation is of little concern to me. Some of those things are easy to fix, some require a bit of a code hunt. Maybe I'll look it over some day :)

-- Sandman

Snit (28m) > Sandman
Steve Carroll (11h & 22m)