Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<sandman-c9f12d4e288118f332a969886c9c7faa@individual.net>
PGPgpg: Signature made Thu Feb 16 22:35:19 2017 CET gpg: using RSA key 2144C1F05A03E8D1 gpg: BAD signature from "Sandman " [ultimate]
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSteve Carroll (6m) > Sandman

In article <1a6d6278-eb97-4f2a-8948-947351e9eacf@googlegroups.com>, Steve Carroll wrote:

Sandman
This post of yours now is logged as "Ignoring 99%" in the snip/ignore statistics of your responses (or lack of responses) to my posts that does not log your trolling:

<http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snitsnip>

Steve Carroll
Where is the RTS? I like these keyword references: <http://usenet.sandman.net/Quotes.php?keyword=ironic>You should make it like tag clouds, where they get bigger when there are more refs. Then again, Snit's refs might not leave room for any others... or the content, for that matter ;)

HOLY LORAZAPAM, BATMAN! That "Reader" section is insane ;)

Sandman
What do you mean?

Steve Carroll
I just don't recall seeing that before...

Well, it's been there a couple of years. my very first post with Sandmania 0.5 was back in january 2015:

<http://usenet.sandman.net/reader/index/read?id%9561>:)

pretty cool stuff in there

It's getting better and better :)

(I saw the RTS is still working since you fixed it).

I can't remember it being broken, or what I could have done to have fixed it. But I do remember you saying so before as well, so I suppose there could have been some downtime to it. Not that it gets any love these days, but I do remember it having a pretty advanced algorithm to calculate the scoring ability of a person. It was fun to make. And a *whole* lot of more work than the small scripts I write today to track Snit's trolling. :)

-- Sandman