Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<sandman-d1542d339bf2d4bdfe9a7f3ea1693c35@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSteve Carroll (10m)
Snit (13m) > Sandman

In article <87de60cc-4f61-4f77-aba1-5ef58a653b2b@googlegroups.com>, Steve Carroll wrote:

Sandman
I actually found a fix, adding line-height: 0px to a certain element, not the body element, and now it works! :)

Steve Carroll
That was one of the things I was driving at when I said you'd want to "rejiggle", it's highly doubtful you'd want to have 0px on line-height all throughout the site ;)

It does look a lot better without the lines, I was sorta wondering why you had them in there.

Yeah, I noticed them later, because in my dev environment they weren't there, that's what messing with me the most, when viewed in my dev server, using the exact same code and the same browser - no white stripes! So that's how I built it and when I pushed to the production server, stripes. Gaaah! :)

-- Sandman