Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4CA2613.90192%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSandman (9m) > Snit

On 2/15/17, 3:14 PM, in article sandman-fab3f7d6715c37a0c063cf8588a60ee5@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <D4CA004F.90149%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
I just want him to move the hell on. Hey, open deal -- if Sandman stops trolling me and removes all the accusations he has about me from his site

Sandman
What accusations?

Snit
How about the ones posted to your site?

Sandman
And I ask again - What accusations?

Any and all. You have all sorts of accusations about me using socks, about me forging PDFs, all sorts of nonsense trolling. Are you willing to move on from your anger and frustration and remove those?

No, I do not care if you claim they are true. That is irrelevant. They are a testiment to your frustration and anger. They are proof of your inability to stop trolling.

You can deny that but the question is if you will remove ALL of that.

And since you cannot answer in text can we Skype?

Snit
How about the accusations where you attribute the words of names other than "Snit" (me) to me.

Sandman
I only ever attribute posts to you on posts made by you.

See: text does not work for you. Yes or no: do you attribute the words of people other than "Snit" (me) to me? Simple question.

The answer is you do. But you cannot admit it in text. So let's Skype.

Snit
How about just stopping ALL that nonsense.

Sandman
What nonsense?

In text you are not able to understand. Let's Skype.

On and on you go... you are unable to communicate in text. Let's Skype. Not interested in explaining every sentence to you only to have you ask to have THOSE sentences explained. Maybe you can handle Skype better.

Or not. You will not agree to that, either.

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Sandman (9m) > Snit