Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<sandman-f44c8245775fc6b26e6d1318583f4559@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSnit (10h & 8m) > Sandman

In article <D4CBAFA6.90476%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Snit
Yes or no: do you attribute the words of people other than "Snit" (me) to me? Simple question.

Sandman
Nope. I only ever attribute posts from you with your handle.

Snit
Left this out of the video... just saw this list of yours, from your site where you show where you list others you attribute to me:

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m)

<>

Not a post from me but you dishonestly attribute them to be.

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m) [X] Unsubstantiated claims (http://tinyurl.com/hkfd76t)

Again, from your own site, you are busted lying.

[X] Lying (http://tinyurl.com/gtdd77m)

Please remember, if you find it too hard to respond to this text in an honest way I go back to video responses.

Please do! Then I don't have to see your lies at all. And as I said, no need to even post about your videos here at all :)

-- Sandman

Snit (10h & 8m) > Sandman