Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Snit
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<D4CB5EBF.903D5%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowupsSteve Carroll (9m)
Sandman (1h & 17m) > Snit

On 2/16/17, 1:32 PM, in article sandman-2e54711d217cb2866e3a3cb47aa299a5@individual.net, "Sandman" <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

In article <43d8ba07-529e-48bc-b13e-2d6571f034a0@googlegroups.com>, Steve Carroll wrote:

This post of yours now is logged as "Ignoring 99%" in the snip/ignore statistics of your responses (or lack of responses) to my posts that does not log your trolling: <http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snitsnip>

Steve Carroll
Where is the RTS?

Sandman
Here: http://usenet.sandman.net/TrollScoring

Let me guess: that was made close to the time I showed your CSS to not pass validation, right?

And, yes, I know in response you will lie. And I will post another video response to show it... bypassing your silly text-based trolling.

This is fun. :)

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll (9m)
Sandman (1h & 17m) > Snit