Re: Sandman still lying abo...

chrisv
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Fromchrisv
Date02/10/2017 21:42 (02/10/2017 14:42)
Message-ID<n19s9cpoc6dbd91hprta7a5qumslh0elm7@4ax.com>
FollowsINDIANA@THESTATES
FollowupsSnit (1h & 50m)

INDIANA@THESTATES
slime said:

Marek Novotny
I'm just waiting for him to call you a sexist, racist, misogynist, white supremacist Nazi like every other leftist twat does to people who prevent them from getting their way.

Above we have, per usual, a filthy lying right-wing propagandist, accusing the _left_ of exactly what the _right_ is guilty of.

We have all seen the right-wingers throwing-around the "communist" epithet, in here. OTOH, I can't recall a lefter-winger calling a right-winger a "nazi", in here.

-- "GNU/Linux is like Communism which has been broken into a million different pieces and duct-taped together." - "Slimer"

Snit (1h & 50m)