Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Sandman
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
Message-ID<sandman-9a04f4793e4996629942a2288a02a4a1@individual.net>
PGPSandman
FollowsSnit
FollowupsSandman (11m)
Snit (2h & 8m)

In article <D4CB5EBF.903D5%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>, Snit wrote:

Sandman
This post of yours now is logged as "Ignoring 99%" in the snip/ignore statistics of your responses (or lack of responses) to my posts that does not log your trolling: <http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snitsnip>

Steve Carroll
Where is the RTS?

Sandman
Here: http://usenet.sandman.net/TrollScoring

Snit
Let me guess: that was made close to the time I showed your CSS to not pass validation, right?

Not really, here is when you asked me to create the Objective Troll Criteria:

Snit 04/28/2004 08:56:16 PM <BCB54C60.4C654%snit@nospam.cableone.com>

"What is your objective criteria for calling someone a troll?"

This is where you lied about my CSS

Snit 05/31/2006 11:23:14 AM <C0A2AE92.50295%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>

"your CSS does not validate correctly"

And this is where you asked me nicely to show you the network of people that call you a troll, something I called the Relational Troll Scoring.

Snit 07/04/2006 10:05:37 AM <C0CF6F61.53F03%SNIT@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>

"please support your claims of who does and does not have any network of people calling whoever names..."

Mind you, it was a bit of work, so it wasn't done until later. Google Groups won't let me search for it at the moment, saying a "new version of the application" is needed, telling me to reload, but nothing happens. It's also not in my index any longer I'm afraid. I'll let you know if I find it.

-- Sandman

Sandman (11m)
Snit (2h & 8m)