Re: Sandman still lying abo...

Silver Slimer
SubjectRe: Sandman still lying about his CSS
FromSilver Slimer
Date02/10/2017 18:44 (02/10/2017 12:44)
Message-ID<o7ku27$6kj$1@dont-email.me>
PGPgpg: Signature made Fri Feb 10 18:44:20 2017 CET gpg: using RSA key 40819166642245B7 gpg: Can't check signature: No public key
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsSnit (33m)

On 2017-02-10 12:18 PM, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-02-10, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Instead of arguing why not have your show and I will be a guest.

Marek Novotny
You'll never be a guest on my show, nor will anyone even mention you else I will edit it out. As far as I am concerned, you don't exist in the world of Linux I wish to discuss.

I'm just waiting for him to call you a sexist, racist, misogynist, white supremacist Nazi like every other leftist twat does to people who prevent them from getting their way.

-- Silver Slimer Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7 Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Boycotting mainstream media in all of its forms

Snit (33m)