Message-ID<D4C345F5.8F5FD%usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsSteve Carroll (1h & 6m)

On 2/10/17, 10:18 AM, in article EsidnbC5X9hqaADFnZ2dnUU7-ImdnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-02-10, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
Instead of arguing why not have your show and I will be a guest.

Marek Novotny
You'll never be a guest on my show, nor will anyone even mention you else I will edit it out. As far as I am concerned, you don't exist in the world of Linux I wish to discuss.

Sure: I ask questions about how Linux serves desktop purposes better than the competition and that bothers you. I get it. And it is your show... you have no obligation to offer a well-rounded and honest look at Linux. You are free to offer a biased look or a look at other areas where that is not appropriate.

No harm feelings.

Curious: will you publish your show with an open license? Will others be able to post it, with commentary?

-- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Steve Carroll (1h & 6m)