Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 18:08 (09/07/2017 09:08)
Message-ID<cde6519c-cb50-454b-a226-fc19a918f324@googlegroups.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny
FollowupsSteve Carroll (Snit) (1m)

On Thursday, 7 September 2017 09:08:03 UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit ------ Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works... but thanks for admitting you fear having people comment on your videos.

LOL! ------

Snit
Marek ------ You said you can post to my video and I can't prevent it. Go for it. Post and then show us all a link to my video with your comment on my YouTube. You're talking and not showing this. Come on show it. I'm all eyes. POST POST POST!! BWHAHAHAHA ------

Marek Novotny
In this wonderful self-nuke, Snit claims he can post to my videos on YouTube, which of course he can't. He says the only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works. He's of course entirely wrong about my ability to block his comments. I tell him he is free to post to my videos and show us all a link to prove he can post and I cannot block it. We're still waiting for Snit to prove he can post and I cannot block. Message ID above for your amusement. Great self nuke, Snit. When are you going to post to my video and prove me wrong? LOL -- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny

Desk 'The Moron' Rabbit would have to be suffering from intense madness to be unsure of whether or not he "once had" purchased System76. Remind you of anyone? When a guy can not be consistent with his story and employs make-believe, face saving garbage later, it's acutely obvious what his tactic is. To my way of thinking, spending time learning isn't a waste. Thinking you know all and trying to persuade others that it's true, as Desk 'The Moron' Rabbit tries to do? THAT is a waste ;) You're like a bullfrog in a library. We all see you hiding there and thinking you are being clever. And you're so foolish you keep doing it.

-- I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened https://redd.it/6sfkup Jonas Eklundh