Re: Advocacy

F. Russell
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromF. Russell
Date09/07/2017 02:52 (09/07/2017 02:52)
Message-ID<ooq59a12m4f@news3.newsguy.com>
FollowsSteve Carroll
FollowupsSteve Carroll (11m)
Snit (13m)

On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 17:21:25 -0700, Steve Carroll wrote:

Steve Carroll
Most of us are old enough to know that you once *had* to have a full blown, "traditional desktop" computer to run software, but those days are long gone.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! He proves his idiocy yet again!

At the engineering company where I am employed, we use 2D and 3D CAD software that absolutely requires powerful desktop workstations. and this this basic situation applies across many industries and enterprises and will never go away. We sure as fuck are not going to relocate everything onto some remote "cloud" for access via some absurdly limited network connection.

The sad fact remains that you DO NOTHING and have DONE NOTHING substantial in the computing universe. The vast world of REAL computing applications is completely unknown to your ignoramus mind.

So shaddup about your chicken-shit "clouds" and phones. Such paltry activities apply only to you and your grandmother

Steve Carroll (11m)
Snit (13m)