Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 06:59 (09/06/2017 21:59)
Message-ID<52f5d650-f1fc-49dc-96dc-3e1f61f285ef@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 9:55:51 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 9:17 PM, in article UtCdnRyoktDpVS3EnZ2dnUU7-QPNnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote: ...

Meanwhile Marek runs around claiming huge numbers of users of LO... when surely by the criteria of my not being a "real" Linux user because it is not my primary OS they are not "real" LO users.

Melzzzzz
You have it in VM, that does not counts...

Snit
I have it on a VM and running native. In the past I had labs full of systems running Linux, though I admit I do not now.

Marek Novotny
See, not a real user. You don't use it. You use the mac. That's where your life is. That's where your stuff is. At least with Slimer, he tried to use it. He tried to make it is home. Just didn't work out for him but I'll say he tried.

You're a Linux user when that's your home. That's where your stuff is. That's what you use to work, email, browse, listen to your music, and so on. That's where you code, compile and debug. In short, it's where you live.

Snit
And of course you hold the same standard for LO users... they are only "real" users if that is what they use for "their stuff". LOL! Your self-nukes are so funny.

Marek Novotny
You install Linux on a VM so you can see it. That's not a Linux user. I have KVMs which are part of my network and accessible and host my applications which I use remotely. I use them every day. I am using one to write this post. I write scripts on these. I wrote fizz buzz on my KVM and posted the code via tmux and vim and slrn from the node I wrote it on.

You made a VM so you could make a video about Linux and the desktop quirks. Again, that's not a Linux user. You're a Mac user, Slimer is a Windows user. No Linux user here counts you two among us Linux users.

Snit
More trolling, lying, and insulting from you. See my .sig to understand yourself better. -- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger. They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again. <https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

VPN Egomaniac Marek Novotny lies that he uses macOS, while he never installed it on the fly and honesty played with it. From what I've seen (which is none of it lately), it looks like the trolling nonsense needs more and more resources. Well... like I said, Peter Köhlmann would never deny the flooder is VPN Egomaniac Marek Novotny, who is a self professed programmer but I don't know if it could be used to get by Google's spam filters. I can tell VPN Egomaniac Marek Novotny does not even know what is wrong with Alex Jones.

For all the bragging VPN Egomaniac Marek Novotny's done on this topic, the 'Information Architect' does not get how to do this. It literally takes a couple seconds to select a paragraph and 'Google' it. Having to deal with the use of Mac is too much for VPN Egomaniac Marek Novotny to deal with. On and on. You're again trying to pretend you are something you are not. You're the dim bulb and your many pointless posts show this. Can you stop begging for my attention?

-- Curious how these posts are made? Email: mr@sandman.net