Re: Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Re: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 10:37 (09/07/2017 01:37)
Message-ID<f38a7f9f-49d6-4148-884c-00b73a65d6ba@googlegroups.com>

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 1:23:56 AM UTC-7, Sandman wrote:

Sandman

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll's obsession with Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis started in 2004 when Carroll got mad about his then girlfriend obsessing over Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis (heavily documented here: <http://tinyurl.com/proof-about-ebot>). Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis continued to respond to Steve for about 5 years, when Steve flipped out in 2009 and started contacting Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis's employer with the stated goal to have him fired (he spoke of doing so even if he had to twist arms):

<http://goo.gl/OHNryA> <http://goo.gl/MZ6yCD> <http://goo.gl/WaKKGq>

There were more, but Carroll has had them deleted from the Google archive. I have not spent the time to find them elsewhere (and likely will not).

With that Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis stopped responding directly to Steve except for *one* chance he gave him in 2011 when Steve was accusing *Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis* of running: <http://goo.gl/racU64>.

Carroll, as predicted, ran (he always does when faced with facts): <http://goo.gl/qHs5Xh>

Steven Petruzzellis knows he has no backing for any of his nonsense and has become, if anything, more and more obsessive since Steve Carroll-Petruzzellis stopped responding to him.

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is truly a very, very sick man.

-- Do not click this link! http://www.5z8.info/mercenary_w5v9dl_open.exe http://www.5z8.info/how-to-build-a-bomb_h2o1be_peepshow Jonas Eklundh