Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 11:24 (09/07/2017 02:24)
Message-ID<5deb0051-6721-4587-b7f4-89ec6de03208@googlegroups.com>
FollowsMarek Novotny

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 2:23:10 AM UTC-7, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, William Poaster <wp@dev.null>wrote:

William Poaster
On 7/9/2017 07:35 in comp.os.linux.advocacy, Marek Novotny posted:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Snit <usenet@gallopinginsanity.com>wrote:

Snit
On 9/6/17, 11:07 PM, in article keCdnc7hoMqpfy3EnZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
I said find me a better video. I didn't say do one. Of course if you think you can do one, then do so.

Snit
Ah, OK, you want me to find videos on topics you claim to already understand. LOL! Sure. There are many:

<https://youtu.be/-1NArkjES9s> <https://youtu.be/TImutTQsxjY> <https://youtu.be/N22fweQjyQE>

Explain why you think yours are better.

Marek Novotny
Oh that's your job. You tell me why their video is better.

Snit
Better explanations.

Marek Novotny
Why so shallow? Let's see if anyone else agrees with you. :)

Snit
Then how about you find videos on PDF annotation workflows.

Marek Novotny
You're asking me to make a video about PDFs and I'm saying I don't care about the subjects. Apple to oranges numb nut.

Snit
I am asking you to FIND better videos about PDF annotations, not make one. We both know you CANNOT do so. Completely unable. But surely you can find one, right?

Marek Novotny
No interest. Like I keep saying, I don't care about PDF. Let that soak in. I don't care Snit.

Snit
Some more LVM videos:

<https://youtu.be/vzuq0rhMEpk> <https://youtu.be/m9SNN6IWyZo> <https://youtu.be/pz79hdByP8s>

What makes you think yours are better? And find a better video on PDF Annotation workflows than mine.

Marek Novotny
Your job.

Snit
LOL! So you cannot find any. Fair enough.

Why do you post your attacks and insults and lies if not to please the herd?

Marek Novotny
I do it to please me, Snit.

Snit
Thank you for the admission:

Marek <keCdnc7hoMqpfy3EnZ2dnUU7-YHNnZ2d@giganews.com>: ----- | Why do you post your attacks and insults and lies if not to please | the herd?

I do it to please me, Snit. -----

I am sure that will be seen again. :) ...

Now you can go back to begging people to comment and upvote your videos as you run from this: ----- Really? Do you really think that your Firefox extension will still work? Why would YouTube allow to disable comments? They have activly disabled all extensions which tried to do that And the mere fact that you know about disabling comments (even if it does not work anymore) shows that you have tried to do just that. Because you can't stand having comments about your idiocy -----

Nice running shoes. :)

Marek Novotny
Here Snit, I made a little quote to throw in your face whenever I feel like it.

Snit Message-ID: <keCdncnhoMrKfi3EnZ2dnUU7-YGdnZ2d@giganews.com> ------ Only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works... but thanks for admitting you fear having people comment on your videos.

LOL! ------

Marek ------ You said you can post to my video and I can't prevent it. Go for it. Post and then show us all a link to my video with your comment on my YouTube. You're talking and not showing this. Come on show it. I'm all eyes. POST POST POST!! BWHAHAHAHA ------

In this wonderful self-nuke, Snit claims he can post to my videos on YouTube, which of course he can't. He says the only way to block comments was with a Firefox extension which no longer works. He's of course entirely wrong about my ability to block his comments.

I tell him he is free to post to my videos and show us all a link to prove he can post and I cannot block it. We're still waiting for Snit to prove he can post and I cannot block. Right after saying this he went into melt-down mode. He provided no link to any of my videos with comments of his to prove he can post and I cannot block. LOL. Message ID above for your amusement.

William Poaster
Yeah, still waiting for a Glasser comment, but as yet......nothing! Maybe the Master's degree <snicker>maestro is fucked, & doesn't know *what* to do! This is just too funny. :-)

Marek Novotny
One of the better self-nukes. I saved it into an easily re-post-able txt file. :) -- Marek Novotny https://github.com/marek-novotny

Already moved on from that. Take it as you want! Once The Underground Marshmallow Person appreciated how successful Peter Köhlmann is at portraying himself as the 'fall guy' he has figured out this isn't nearly as insane as it appeared.

Translation of Peter Köhlmann speak: His "technical support expertise" side tracked him from a module he wants that The Underground Marshmallow Person found in seconds for Windows.

I'm not going to pretend The Underground Marshmallow Person didn't get me out of a tight spot with my choice of distro and I am thankful for his service. Peter Köhlmann has my posts to copy and might learn to appear like he is no longer complete ignorant because of this ;) And why the requirement to produce a screencast via direct input in a super computer system? Predictably, he didn't initially list this as part of his, what would undoubtedly be, continually changing 'needs' <eyeroll>. Thanks to Peter Köhlmann and his 'convenient friends' you now need a go / no-go list. Trust me, by and large I stopped giving him what he earned. If others start attacking him again I will jump in... as I said. I'm referring to our clique here, not Peter Köhlmann's friends, who have been responding to him all along.

Outright nonsense by an uneducated, misleading, slippery, tag-teaming court jester who couldn't tell the truth no matter what his socks/shills say.

- "You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about him. He clearly wants the attention" Steven Petruzzellis, making the dumbest comment ever uttered.