Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/07/2017 09:34 (09/07/2017 00:34)
Message-ID<75342328-7906-4d41-891a-e24979637775@googlegroups.com>
FollowsSnit

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 12:23:58 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:

Snit
On 9/7/17, 12:16 AM, in article 4vCdnQbTzYqiby3EnZ2dnUU7-fednZ2d@giganews.com, "Marek Novotny" <marek.novotny@marspolar.com>wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-07, Sandman <mr@sandman.net>wrote:

Sandman
In article <Q4Cdnd1EipP2TC3EnZ2dnUU7-e2dnZ2d@giganews.com>, Marek Novotny wrote:

Snit
By the way, did you know you cannot even block comments with YouTube? There used to be a Firefox extension but it no longer works. YouTube has actively disabled all extensions which tried to do that.

Marek Novotny
Oh yes you can. Do you see your comments on my YouTube? Cause I can assure you NO ONE ELSE DOES. Try to post a comment on my video and see if anyone else can see it. They can't. Both you and DFS who have tried to post and cannot. Feel free to try though. When you figure it out, you'll be that much closer to having learned the obvious I see instantly.

Sandman
Snit thinks you can't disallow comments on a video on youtube? Wow, that's weird. I wonder how he explains this:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufBLI6bB9sg>

14 million views, not a single comment. And, uhh, "Comments are disabled for this video". I'm sure Apple used a "Firefox extension" to block comments :-D

Marek Novotny
The moron even tried to post to my videos already, as did DFS. Both of these dumb dumbs are clueless tards. I guess they never bothered to check if their posts actually exist on my channel. So funny.

Snit
Where do you think this is wrong. Be as detailed as you can be: ----- Really? Do you really think that your Firefox extension will still work? Why would YouTube allow to disable comments? They have activly disabled all extensions which tried to do that And the mere fact that you know about disabling comments (even if it does not work anymore) shows that you have tried to do just that. Because you can't stand having comments about your idiocy ----- -- Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger. They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again. <https://youtu.be/H4NW-Cqh308>

For most I would just suspect the comment is dubious. However, given that it's Steve 'Super Troll' Carroll I would dump that doubt and go straight to 'trolling' because that's most of what Steve 'Super Troll' Carroll does. No need to find evidence before accusing Steve 'Super Troll' Carroll of lying.

At times, fantasy is more valuable than reality. What were you expecting?

-- Get Rich Slow! https://youtu.be/IhOfBmWwCVY Jonas Eklundh Communication