Re: Advocacy

Steve Carroll (Snit)
SubjectRe: Advocacy
FromSteve Carroll (Snit)
Date09/06/2017 23:53 (09/06/2017 14:53)
Message-ID<4d9d3d57-dd81-4779-910b-964f4a474cbf@googlegroups.com>
FollowsDoomsdrzej
FollowupsSteven Petruzzellis (Snit) (25m)

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 at 2:52:44 PM UTC-7, Doomsdrzej wrote:

Doomsdrzej
On Wed, 06 Sep 2017 14:30:10 -0500, Marek Novotny wrote:

Marek Novotny
On 2017-09-06, Doomsdrzej <me@home.is>wrote:

Doomsdrzej
1) Installed Ubuntu Gnome 17.04 2) Upgraded to the proprietary NVIDIA drivers 3) Noticed a symbolic link issue with the NVIDIA drivers 4) Followed instructions to fix it from an Ubuntu group 5) The "fix" screwed everything up 6) Reinstalled the whole operating system out of a lack of interest for fixing the issue by hand (without deleting the two other partitions) 7) 10 minutes later, back to square one with all of the settings intact. 8) Awesome.

Marek Novotny

Doomsdrzej
Nah. -- Doomsdrzej EFF & OpenMedia member Gab: @doomsdrzej

Obviously, the only thought that matters to Steve 'The Flooder' Carroll is appearing "the winner", and if he can't have that he will do whatever it takes to actively beat "others" down... ignoring him is the only option. I am working on a system which will show off how weak Cinnamon is. You can say I am Madonna for all I care.

- This Trick Gets Women Hot For You http://www.5z8.info/yourdick_v1o3ww_manhunter https://youtu.be/IhOfBmWwCVY https://youtu.be/E3m_i-x92D0 Jonas Eklundh